I’ve been busy the past couple of days, so here’s a quick recap (in categories because it makes me happy):
- Bought yarn today to make some custom bracelets! Very excited to do that today and mail them out.
- Gotten back into running the past couple of weeks, and I’m already closing back in on my times from before. Excited about that; I’d forgotten how good it feels.
- My daughter’s Class Assignment day was today. $33 in fees, but she should be all set to go on the first day of school.
- We let one of MT’s therapists go this week. He didn’t like her, and if he doesn’t like her, it just won’t work. I was an anxious mess over the whole thing, so I’m glad it’s taken care of.
- My husband’s back to playing WoW with me for a little while, and I’m REALLY REALLY happy. I missed playing with him.
- I quit SWTOR. And, of course, wrote a big stinking blog post about why: http://battlechicken.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/thoughts-on-star-wars-the-old-republic-and-why-we-quit/
Things are good. My head hurts a little today and I’m tired, but I’m in a good mood now that I’m home and relaxing.
Hope you all are having a wonderful day! <3
P.S.: If you’re in the US or Canada and would like to support the Autistic Self-Advocacy Network by buying a friendship bracelet, check out my site, here!